There are two byre houses.
Two dwellings are build to allow a bend in the street, not a big bend, but enough to allow a visual change.
The fifth is a smaller dwelling.
All five together...
The remaining five buildings in the series are in progress, with the intention of completing the set by the end of the month..






Love seeing these all get previewed here. Am just envious of all the hobby time you have available to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dai. The advantage I have is that it is winter here and on a cold and damp day like today, there is plenty of excuses for hobby time.
DeleteExcellent additions to your urban sprawl!
ReplyDeleteBest Iain
Thanke Iain, the sprawl is coming close to an end!
DeleteAmazing work sir đ
ReplyDeleteThanks Michal
DeleteNice and they look just right to me
ReplyDeleteThank you Matt.
DeleteBeautiful stuff. I especially like the colours you are using on the painted doors. Just muted enough to make them look like they have been weathered. This is going to make a great village.
ReplyDeleteIt is certainly coming together nicely, but I am beginning to tire of Lorraine houses! When put into single street the village sure looks nice. I am working on some interchangeable walled gardens in parallel with the construction work to further enhance the village.
DeleteSuperb buildings
ReplyDeleteThank you Neil.
DeleteVery nicely done Mark, they do look really good. When all done the whole set up should really look the part on the table.look forward to seeing how it all looks.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donnie. When thus next batch is done I'll do a few shots of the whole street.
DeleteGreat stuff again Mark, they look superb - will be interesting to see your gardens/yards too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Keith. The gardens aren't going to be too extensive...just some walls that will sit maybe 60mm behind the buildings, maybe with a bush or tree, just enough to fit an infantry stand inside.
DeleteHi Mark,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant stuff! Nothing beats a bit of cold, damp winter weather for powering through a terrain build. The set is coming together dead sharp—looking forward to seeing the final five and the full village layout!
All the best, Andy
Thanks Andy. Its certainly wet tonight...its been pouring down for the last couple of hours and expected to last a few more hours.
Deleteif it’s tipping it down outside, it gives you the perfect excuse to stay tucked away at the workbench and get some proper painting and building done. Every cloud!
DeleteAll the best, Andy
đ
DeleteLooking good Mark…
ReplyDeleteI’m looking forward to seeing them all on the table…
All the best. Aly
Thanks Aly. Maybe sometime next month they will see action...
DeleteAnother five fine dwellings. I look forward with great anticipation to seeing all thirteen in the model street/town (noting your reply to Donnie).
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, James
Thanks James. Two of the final five are complete now, one is in work and the final two shells will be glued up tomorrow. I am hoping to having the complete set done by the 22nd. Then it is on to the Alsace buildings...
DeleteThose will be useful for a number settings well done.
ReplyDeleteNearly finished this batch
DeleteBeautifully done there mark and they do look superb all together to from a 'street':)! Whilst in Austria I've been looking at all the local styles of houses, colours used etc for future reference for my terrain for my games.
ReplyDeleteThanks Steve...I must admit that whenever I travel I always come home with ideas for new buildings!
Delete