Wednesday, 15 July 2026

Second and Third Battalions, Regiment Number 16 Marquis Lusignan

This post introduces the last two battalions of Regiment Number 16 Marquis Lusignan.

The Second Batralion...





The Third Battalion...





This completes the Napoleonic Austrian Expansion!

Hopefully at the end of the week I can put on a bit of a parade of the new additions.

22 comments:

  1. Two fine additons there Mark and nicely posed:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve...it a relief to have them leave the painting table...those big 36 figure battalions.

      Delete
  2. Super work Mark, really well done, a parade is certainly called for I would say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were burnt out on white uniforms? Regardless, congrats on getting them all done sir. More lovely troops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really was a massive expansion. Great work all of it. Getting that yellow to stand out so well against the white is quite an achievement on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much bigger than I expected. I will lay them all out on Saturday...I suspect that the actual size of the expansion will hit me then!

      Delete
  5. You are back to painting more marvellous Austrians!
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they are done now...not planning any more Austrians for a LONG time!

      Delete
  6. They are great Mark and the 3D scenery to enhance the photo looks just right too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith...I'm pleased to see the end of this expansion if I a honest.

      Delete
  7. Lovely…
    I think if you paint any more you are running the risk of snow blindness.
    The yellow facings are a nice colour combination as well…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly. I freely admit that I was longing to paint something that wasn't white!

      Delete