Friday, 31 July 2026

More Poles

To almost complete my recent addition of some Duchy of Warsaw I have added some mounted officers and a regimental gun set. I say almost complete because I only ordered one model gun when I meant to order two, so one crew is sitting idle waiting for its hardware.

The mounted officers are from the Perry Mounted Commander set that represents Generals Pontiatowski, Sokolnicki and Dabrowski. Of course these three are far too highly ranked for my little brigade, but when has that ever stopped a wargamer...I mean how many times has Napoleon, Wellington or Blücher commanded a brigade on the wargames table?




The artillery is intended to be the regimental guns - repurposed Prussian 3-pounder pieces (a rather nice resin print too).






The second crew will have to remain idle probably until September or October when I place my next order.


No comments:

Post a Comment