On Tuesday a small parcel of Perry Miniatures Prussians was waiting on the doorstep when I arrived home from work. This was a long overdue purchase required to finish the Prussian army I started about six years ago.
The parcel contained a regiment of hussars, a regiment of dragoons, a horse artillery gun set and three mounted colonels.
The first item painted were the three colonels.
Next was the gun set.
Finally for this week are the first couple of bombardment markers for the WWI games. I has seen these in photos on a number of blogs, but was uncertain how they were made. Then just a week ago the "How to..." booklet that was included in the latest digital version of Wargames Illustrated contained a tutorial, so I got busy with cocktail sticks, glue and foam chips. I am pleased with the result and will make some more in the coming week or two.