Friday 21 April 2017

Russian Jägers

This week has seen the completion of the first of two units of Russian jäger infantry in winter dress. 

Despite my previous cries of dispair at painting troops in greatcoats, I actually enjoyed this greatcoated unit. The figures, in their skirmishing poses, have lots of character. I am looking forward to doing the second unit now.

 
 
The gap in the middle of the central stand  above is deliberate. An officer will fill the space in the next few weeks.

 
 


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic figures and photos...Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Its is just a shame they don't do command fir them.

      Delete
  3. Terrific work again Mark. I must go back and have another look at the Perry Russians once I have managed to get through some of my Front Rank backlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a neat range, but missing a few things like generic generals.

      Delete