Wednesday 20 May 2015

Another Army Started

On my last day in Toulouse. The course finished at midday and as the taxi weaves its way through the narrow one way streets back to the hotel, I see out the window a shop with its windows full of model soldiers. The place is within easy walking distance of the hotel, so how can I resist?

It is a small shop filled with cabinets of painted 54mm figures of all periods on the left hand side, but on the right are several shelves stacked up with box after box of plastics figures; Perrys, Warlord Games, Victrix, Fireforge, Wargame Factory and more. There front and centre were two boxes of Perry Wars of the Roses figures. Now I have been considering a small WotR force for some time. Always the impulse buyer, they are in my bag now. It is just as well that I only have carry-on luggage on this trip because the temptation was great!

Then had to spend the next two hours wandering around other shops to buy something for my wife to "balance the books".

So another army started...

No comments:

Post a Comment